What do I look like to you from outer space? It must be easy to judge so far out of reach–a panoramic view of my sins displayed to be measured. It is not enough that I repent daily for deeds disgraceful. I wait for the droplets of salvation to cleanse me. But salvation from who? To be sure, I do not know.
- For All the Pretty Boys I’ve Loved – Kindra M. Austin
- Red Tides – Christine E. Ray
- You’ve Been Careless with Her, and I Hate You – Kindra M. Austin
- All the Beginnings of Everything – Kindra M. Austin
- What Are Words 4 – Olde Punk
- The Air I Breathe
- Funeral Trumpets-Kindra Austin