Tonight, when you’re all celebrating the coming new year with party dip and giggling pink drinks, remember that midnight isn’t magic. The homeless will remain cold, hungry, despairing. We can all do more than wish for a happy new year. We should do more. Let us all do our part to make the coming year better for those who are in need. Let us spread love, and promote peace.
- For All the Pretty Boys I’ve Loved – Kindra M. Austin
- Red Tides – Christine E. Ray
- You’ve Been Careless with Her, and I Hate You – Kindra M. Austin
- All the Beginnings of Everything – Kindra M. Austin
- What Are Words 4 – Olde Punk
- The Air I Breathe
- Funeral Trumpets-Kindra Austin